“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.”
Hi SL Fabz!
It’s a great day to step out and make your dreams come true. However, it feels impossible to think clearly when you’re flooded with fear or anxiety.
Unrelenting doubts and fears can be paralyzing. They can sap your emotional energy, send your anxiety levels soaring, and interfere with your daily life.
Today, I’d like to share with you these five quotes that always help me overcome anxiety whenever I feel that way.
- “You’ll worry less about what people think when you realize how seldom they actually do.” – David Foster Wallace
- “Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of its strength.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities crept in; forget them as soon as you can. You shall begin it serenely and with too a high spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Emerson
- “God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He’s working on you, too.” – Rick Warren
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” – Albert Einstein
I hope this helps!