Have you wished that woman around you a Happy International Women’s Day today?
If you’re thinking why should I? It’s because every woman needs to feel loved and special for the roles they play as mothers, wives, sisters, grandmothers, sister in-laws, mother in-laws and more in the society. Women’s Day may not be as widely celebrated as Christmas Day, but it is still a day we should show love and appreciation.
Just in case you’re wondering how you can do that, a simple text message, chat, email or note would do. And I’m here to help you out with some ideas.
1. Women have strengths that amazes man.. She can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens.. She holds happiness, love & opinions.. And she will always smile when she feels like screaming. Happy Women’s Day.
2. Across the miles comes this wish from me to say you are Special! Happy Women’s Day.
3. You can do almost anything your mind to.. You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak.. Be a doctor or fly a plane.. You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day.. Happy Women’s Day.
4. Through the years, I have shared so much with you, both bitter and sweet. You have been such a comfort to me, helping me in every way, and all I wanna say today is: Sis, I treasure you close to my heart. Happy Women’s Day!
5. We may not be able to see each other or listen to each other often. But thoughts of you fill my heart with fond memories of the times we have spent together. Thinking of you! Happy Womens Day sweetheart.
6. You are the passion, You are the mystery, You are the magic! Happy Women’s Day to the most Special woman of my life.
7. Some people can make happiness bloom just by saying just by being what they are. You’re one of them. Happy Women’s Day!
8. On this special day, celebrate life. Take a break from your busy schedule. Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says. Cause today is your day. Have a great Women’s Day!
9. A beautiful woman, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more.. I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you. Happy Women’s Day to Mother!
10. For all the times you’ve brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your friendship is a joy. I wish it never ends! Happy Women’s Day!
Which one is your favourite? Which message best describes that special woman in your life?
Mojisola ObazuayeMarch 8, 2015 at 4:36 pm
Lovely Women’s day messages. Happy Women’s day to you Stephanie Okereke. God bless for all you do and all you stand for.
Ebuka chukwuMarch 8, 2015 at 8:52 pm
My big anty good even happy womens day thanks for all the inpiring word . GOD WILL COntiune to straight u .as u celebrat ur womens day pls contiune to remember us
Cuteks Kare SiantebeMarch 9, 2015 at 5:48 pm
I’m proud to be a woman.
Racheal Laye EdwardMarch 13, 2015 at 9:29 am
No 3 and 9 are my Favorites!!!
RANDOLPH ROGERSMarch 15, 2015 at 3:44 am
Good morning Stephanie , I’d like you to watch this movie ” THE JOY OF THE PRINCE 1&2″ PAY ATTENTION TO THE NAMES. WHEN YOU’VE FINISHEd get back to me because something is wroñg. I know this was made for television. Will explain later bye for now. Prince Rogers