One is never overdressed or underdressed with a little black dress – Karl Lagerfeld
I couldn’t agree more with the quote above. Infact, I’d have to add that it’s a wardrobe staple—a must-have item for any woman who wants to dress her best.
A Little Black Dress is a simple, often quite short dress. It is most times an evening or cocktail dress, and could also be a formal wear. You can never go wrong with a LBD. It could be paired with any gorgeous shoe, complemented with a statement accessory or a brooch to make it pop.
Have you noticed you feel a certain kind of confidence and look really smart in a Little Black Dress? Well I have, and its something I usually reach out for when I need to make a statement and also feel comfortable.
Here are some tips to pick the right Little Black Dress:
1. Know your body shape and pick a style and cut that flatters your shape.
2. Be sure it plays up your feminine side, reflects your personal style and is age appropriate for you.
3. If you can only afford one LBD then choose a classic silhouette
4. Always accessorize your LBD with modern elements, creating multiple looks for day and night.
5. Be sure it fits you perfectly! A tailor can help; they’ll make your LBD ‘magically’ fit!
Wear it often and just have fun with it!
Have a fab weekend.
valentine jayFebruary 28, 2015 at 10:58 am
Wow nice one……….
Racheal Laye EdwardFebruary 28, 2015 at 4:03 pm
chukzyFebruary 28, 2015 at 6:18 pm
Any body can dress any hw but watch urself after de dressing but staphine okereke u ar a fingirl any dressing feat u keep it up.
lilyMarch 7, 2015 at 11:59 pm
Good……. I’ll try n get one.
geraldineMarch 22, 2015 at 12:42 pm
it flatters ur body…whether u r fat or slim u always look good in a LBD