You’re never fully dressed without a smile ~ Martin Charnin
Have you every heard the quip “It takes more muscles to frown than smile”? It seems truth is behind this statement, and there are many other benefits that accompany the resolution to smile more than just an attractive face. It’s the start of another week and although things might seem not seem so bright in some areas of your life, put a smile on it and see how better things become.
Here are 10 reasons I choose to smile this week. Do add yours in the comment section.
- Smile because you are blessed to see today, and should make the most of it
- Smile because there is no one else like you in this world
- Smile because it is the world’s easiest, most accessible stress reliever
- Smile because a smile is the best makeup anyone can wear
- Smile because there is hope and a promise of a better tomorrow
- Smile because you have people around you who love and care for you
- Smile because you live in a world of endless possibilities
- Smile because every cloud has a silver lining
- Smile because you choose to wear your experience as wisdom, not baggage.
- Smile because you can!
Have a smiletastic week!