Here’s a fact of life: Tough times will come. Deal with it. “BUT HOW?!” you ask. Good question.
I don’t pretend to have all the answers, but life have taught me some experiences I’m willing to share. It’s possible to turn even the most upsetting situations into opportunities for growth if you have the necessary qualities to do so. Here are 5 of them:
1. Have Confidence In Yourself: No one can do this better than you. People can encourage, friends can give their support, family can cheer you on, but not without you believing in yourself. Having confidence that you are able to surpass hard times is a very vital quality you must possess.
2. Creative Problem Solving Solutions: A tough time is a problem. Problems demand solutions. You’re the leader, so you’re responsible for leading the problem solving. If you understand problem solving, the whole process becomes easier — maybe even fun. Try to understand the nature of the problem and try some solutions to solve it. If it doesn’t work, don’t give up. Just try again.
3. Patience: This is the capacity to accept and tolerate difficulty without anger or sorrow—and it’s your lifeline when you find yourself in the midst of a hard time.
4. Have Courage: Many times when going through difficult situations, we get overwhelmed by fear. Yes, I understand. But don’e let such fear weigh you down, rather let it deepen your resolve. A strong mind is not built on something that is slapped together on a shallow foundation. It needs solid rock—like a skyscraper, the higher you want to go, the deeper you must go.
Don’t forget ~ Courage is the tendency to see life’s obstacles as challenges to be met rather than threats to be avoided.
5. Pace Yourself: Give things time. Situations don’t change overnight. Create targets and milestones on what you want to achieve after a certain period concerning that problem and work towards it. Take it step by step.
I hope this helps SL Fabz and I sincerely wish you the very best in everything you do.
Best wishes everyone!