- Write a handmade love note
- Take the day off and prepare a picnic, don’t forget to include flowers and chocolate
- Do what you did on your first date
- Watch a movie, here’s a suggested list –Valentine’s Day, Sleepless in Seattle, Pretty Woman, Titanic, The Notebook, Violated, Rattlesnake, Before the Vow and After the Vow, Private Sin, Emotional Crack, Reloaded,Critical Decision, Promise me Forever,Mr and Mrs,Kiss and Tell, A Time to Love, Mrs Somebody,Intimate Strangers, Where the heart Lies, Phone Swap,Keeping Faith, Twins, To live Again, Mortal Inheritance,Perfect Picture, Power of Love, Holding Hope,Together as One, Efficacy, Through the Glass 😉 etc
- Look after your loved one and do special things like give them a massage, get cozy and listen to love songs together like Whitney Houston’s “I will always love you” , Beyonce’s “Crazy in Love” Babyface and Des’ree “Fire” or an old classic like Al Green’s “Let’s stay together”, the list goes on..
- A special date : dress up, go out and have a romantic dinner, eat in or take out according to your mood
- and many more as your heart directs ….
Whatever your budget, there is a way for you to get close to your partner and have lots of fun this Valentine’s Day. Just make sure that you remember to enjoy yourself, and have a great day too!