Hello SL Fabz, I will like to share these useful 7 fashion tips with you. The photo above also gives you an idea of what you can combine and accessorize.
- If you get an oil stain on your favorite handbag, coat the mark with baby powder and let it stand overnight. By morning, the stain should be gone. If a bit still remains, repeat the process until the stain is completely gone.
- “Always organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.” — Melanie Charlton Fascitelli
- To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and they’ll disappear. To de-scuff suede, use an eraser or nail file.
- To stretch tight shoes, fill two freezer bags with water and place into each shoe. Let it freeze overnight. As the water freezes, it’ll gently expand your shoes.
- The best at-home method to keep diamonds sparkling: liquid dishwasher detergent and an old toothbrush.
- Dressy occasions are not the time to play with trends, so know your silhouette and stick to it to always look your best.
- “Never put a garment on immediately after ironing, as this can actually cause new wrinkles to form. Instead, let it sit for five minutes to set the press.” — Althea Harper
Tips courtesy of Stylecaster
Hope these tips come in handy for you. Looking good is good business y’know. Share this post with a friend if you agree…