Yes I know we are still in very uncertain times around the world, but hey, the start of another work week is always a good opportunity for us to press that reset button, accomplish things and tackle our goals head on.
So, let’s jump right into it! Here are 5 reasons why I absolutely love Mondays!
- Lists! Mondays for me is a day of writing those important lists. I’m a firm believer of organization. You can get a lot done when you know exactly what you want out of your day and week.
- You start afresh with renewed energy and motivation. No matter what happened last week, Monday always seems like a fresh start.
- You’ve got a whole week ahead of you to achieve your goals. Set goals about how you want your week to look like on Mondays and enjoy a fulfilling week ahead.
- Mondays give me an opportunity to push through those difficult tasks I thought I couldn’t achieve. There’s this burst of energy that tells me that I am able and constantly working at conquering my fear.
- It’s a beautiful day to be you! Be happy to be living and grateful that you get to experience such a wonderful day!