Nothing says “Good Morning” better than a warm bowl of nourishing goodness called Oatmeal. For those trying to lose weight, including oats to your meals, is definitely a no-brainer. Oatmeal is the best way to have “Breakfast with Benefits” because it contains fibre and nutrients that hep you start your day on a healthy note.
For those who fail to include oats in their meals, you are really missing out on the following health benefits:
1. Low Cholesterol: Oats helps to reduce cholesterol level hence reducing the risk of heart disease.
2. Contains Soluble and Insoluble Fibers: Oats help to regulate bowel movement thereby preventing constipation and improving intestinal health.
3. Highly Nutritious: With one cup of cooked oatmeal you get a balanced breakfast: about 150 calories, four grams of fiber (about half soluble and half insoluble), and six grams of protein. It also contains thiamin, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, selenium, and iron.
4. Low Blood Sugar: Oats help to lower blood sugar by slowing down the absorption of carbohydrates into the bloodstream.
5. Highly recommended for weight loss: If you are trying to lose or control your weight, you should be taking oats because it keeps you feeling fuller longer. A breakfast smoothie, consisting of blended oats, fruits, and ice can easily squash your hunger easily until lunch.
Have you tried oats before and did not like it? You should really reconsider. This time, try combining fruits and nuts or spices like nutmeg and cinnamon while cooking to add more nutrients and flavour. You can also blend your oats with different fruits to make a healthy oatmeal smoothie.
If you haven’t tried it yet, I’m recommending GreenValley Oatmeal for you. You should find several different ways to eat it every day.
SL Fabz, How do you like to take your oatmeal?
xoxo ❤️ SL