Today is Mother’s Day, a day set aside to celebrate mothers and I’m so glad to share with you these lovely quotes from great people around the world.
Mothers are truly priceless and these words by people celebrating their mothers are so so touching….
1. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
2. “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” — Marion C. Garretty
3. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” — Sophia Loren
4. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
5. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” — Dorothy Canfield Fishe
Which one is your favourite? Do you have any quote to celebrate mothers today?