Your skin can do serious work for you while you sleep-you just have to give it a little help along the way. Try one or all of these treatments to wake up looking refreshed and gorgeous.
1. Remove all your makeup. Lipstick, mascara, powder…. everything. This ensures that your pores will be clean and your eyes free of leftover gunk.
2. Sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase. Their texture prevents wrinkles and fine lines because it causes less friction between your skin and the pillowcase.
3. Once you remove your makeup, use a facial cleanser to remove any dead skin, dirt and sweat. Pick a facial cleanser that right for your skin type.
4. Apply a good Moisturizer. It a myth that only people with dry skin need moisturizer. In fact, even people with oily skin can benefit from a regular moisturizer, though they may be able to skip a day without noticing too much change in the way their skin looks.
5. Wear your hair up but not too tight. It’s a good idea to keep your hair out of your face while you’re sleeping to keep its natural oils from wreaking havoc on your complexion.
SL Fabz, what else do you ensure you do to your skin/face before going to bed every night?