Hi SL Fabz,
Remember I gave you some tips yesterday on how to enjoy Valentine’s Day without spending too much? Click HERE if you missed it. One of the tips I gave is to write sweet words for your love and today, I’m here to make that easier with some text message ideas to share on Valentine’s Day.
You can thank me later *wink*
Here are 10 interesting picks:
1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7
5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.
7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER
8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥
9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.
10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one?
You can add yours to the list too.