Sundays have a different vibe, a different feel, a different taste that makes it different from every other day.
I looove Sundays. Aside from the obvious fact that I get to spend more time in an awesome worship service, I get to do some things I don’t get to do during the week such as:
1. Sleep – After a long busy week, Sunday is a time to relax, sleep and sleep some more. There’s nothing like a good Sunday afternoon nap.
2. Cook – Because I have more time away from work, I love to cook those meals that take considerably more time than others. Like my favourite soups and salads.
3. Clean Up – You know those boring and long tasks like cleaning out your closet or rearranging your home-office desk? Yes, Sundays are perfect for such chores.
4. Call Friends & Loved Ones – Sometimes, the hustle and bustle of our everyday busy lives don’t give enough time for a simple chat or catching up with friends and loved ones. I love Sundays because I can have those lengthy chats and conversations with people that matter to me.
5. Read – Sundays are just the perfect days to curl up in bed and read a good book.
6. Eat Out – A special Sunday lunch or buffet with my hubby or close friends is always a great time to catch up, plan our week or just enjoy eachother’s company.
I’d like to know yours. What are the best things you love to do on a Sunday that you don’t get to do other days of the week?