Everyone wants glowing, flawless skin. But for many of us, it’s hard to get there, especially when you have , dryness, oily skin, and more. Today, I’m going to let you into 10 of my best secrets to healthy skin. Here they are:
1. Exfoliate your skin regularly: Without help from scrubs, peels, or even a clean washcloth, dead skin cells can build up on your face and body, clogging pores, preventing products from penetrating, and making your complexion look dull.
2. Take off your makeup every night: Never, ever go to bed with makeup on. No matter how exhausted you are or how late it is, don’t forget to take it off.
3. Check your sleep routine: It’s not just about getting eight hours of sleep a night, your skin will also benefit from regularly using clean silk pillowcases. The material glides easily and prevents creasing and wrinkles.
4. Moisturize: Most creams and lotions have key ingredients that create a protective barrier on the surface of the skin to lock in moisture. Do this immediately after you get out of the shower. Because skin cools itself by evaporating water, you only have a few minutes before that hydration is gone.
5. Eat healthy and drink lots of water: Keep a note of what you put on your plate. Eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient protein and vitamins. A diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes radiant skin. Consider a low-sugar diet, which can keep insulin levels down, allowing cells to maintain a healthy balance. Also, drink lots of water to naturally hydrate your skin.
6. Clean your makeup brushes: If you can’t remember the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes, that needs to change: As you use them, they quickly build up dirt, grime, and oil that can lead to breakouts.
7. Stop touching your face all the time: Leave that pimple/blackhead/bump alone. By constantly touching your face, you are unleashing germs and bacteria into your pores. Once you quit the habit, you might notice your face starts to clear up.
8. Exercise regularly: Regular exercising has a positive effect on your skin as well as your mood and body. Boosting blood flow also ensures that your skin is getting the oxygen and the nutrients that it needs to be healthy.
9. Avoid fatty foods: Research shows that a diet high in fats and carbohydrates causes more wrinkles. To keep your cells revved up and rejuvenated, stick to lean protein like fish, white meat poultry and beans.
10. Invest in Quality Skincare Products: I’ve tried several skincare products in the past but none gave me the desired results until I discovered the anti-aging skincare called Rodan + Fields. Their range of skincare products bring out that radiant inner sparkle and keeps your skin healthy and glowing always. Trust me, this is life-changing skincare. To find the right regimen for your best skin, CLICK HERE or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org