Sometimes all you need to do is get out and run (article culled from allwomentalk.com by Erika)
1. “Log off. Shut down. Go Run.”
I love this quote. I feel most of us spend a lot of time on our computers or on our cell phones. Take a break from your electronics and just run!
2. “When You Feel like Quitting, Remember Why You Started.”
There can be many reasons why someone wants to start running: health, weight loss or just wanting a new hobby. The reason you are running is your reason! Don’t quit. Just remember once you quit you have to start all over again.
3. “The Voice in Your That Says You Can’t Do It Is a Liar.”
Yes! When running, you hit this wall that makes you feel like you need to stop. Lies! Once you over come this wall, running will feel like walking on air!
4. “Yesterday You Said Tomorrow.”
How many of you have said that you will start eating healthy or start working out tomorrow or starting Monday. No. Do it TODAY. You won’t regret it once you start.
5. “If Running Is Difficult, Then Run More.”
If you can’t run a mile in 14 minutes, definitely do more! This is for your health. Feel good, look good. The quote can apply to everything.
6. “No Matter How Slow You Go, You’re Still Lapping Everyone Sitting on The Couch.”
7. “Run like You Stole Something.”
This one makes me laugh! The way I interpret the quote is that when you’re running, run as fast as you can. Only you know how far to push yourself but our bodies can surprise us.
8. Run from fears. Run from your worries. Run from this. Run from that. Run. Run.
Run. Run. Run.
Run from it ALL. Let go and hakuna matata.
9. “Because Working Out Feels So Much Better than Sitting around All Day.”
I’m sure we have all had one day when we’re at home and did nothing but just stay indoors. I don’t know about you, but I feel really crappy when I don’t do anything. Keep your body and mind busy, always.