Make me fabulous

Make Me Fabulous Season 2 Is Here! Register NOW

Hey SL Fabz,

I have some exciting news for married couples. Make Me Fabulous Season 2 is here!!!

Yes, that Reality TV show that gives lucky couples a chance to have a fabulous treat is now accepting entries from interested couples for Season 2.

For Season 2, we will be giving another set of 13 couples a chance to bond in their marriage with this Fabulous Treat. The fun, treats and surprises will be bigger and better… Trust me!

Do you desire to have this intimate time with your spouse or do you know anyone who does?

Send us the answers to the information below to info@stephaniedaily.com

1. Your name and your spouse’s name

2. Phone number, email and city

3. Dress size, shoes size, shirt size, trouser size

4. Year of Marriage

5. How long have you been married?

6. What are the major challenges in your love life as couple?

7. Why should we Make You Fabulous?

8. What are your favourite colours?

9. Send a picture of you and your spouse.

Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Register now!

Send the information to info@stephaniedaily.com with the subject ‘Make Me Fabulous’ and you just might be called up for this lucky treat.

Kindly note that entries are only open to married couples.

Good luck!

Comments

Facebook comments

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

taiwo samuel
    April 6, 2017 at 9:15 am

it is really lovely show which every couples need to watch out for. stephanie u are indeed blessed keep it up and I will be happy if I can also be the show with my beautiful wife

Esther Oluoha
    April 10, 2017 at 9:54 am

I watch “make me fabulous” all the time on Fox life, even when my subscription expires i must recharge even if its my last penny, Stephanie Linus you are an angel sent to couples, at least couples can unwind and those who cant afford to have fun can at least have some fun, God bless you plenty may he provide unending financial breakthroughs, and bless you beyond measures. i just wish i can be among those families who was selected because as we speak since we got married we haven’t had our honey moon due to what i cant disclose here…but Stephanie continue to do the good works and God will enlarge your coast In Jesus name. Esther Oluoha

Chioma Ugwu
    April 20, 2017 at 10:15 pm

On to registration!!! I need this at this point. Well done Stephanie, I just love your growth. Bless sis

Chinwa Nwachukwu
    April 28, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Am so happy for this wonderful program, Stephanie Linus you are so great, tanx alot
    Am happy watching the program and hope to be there one day…

Fochy
    May 5, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Am just seeing this for the first time. So wonderful, this is really an opportunity for couples to reunite and make the love stronger. Thanks Stephanie you are doing a great job.

Ekoro Mary
    May 6, 2017 at 9:41 am

I must say, she’s a woman with a golden heart. Make me fabulous is indeed fabulous. I am Mary from cross river state, a student of college of Health Technology calabar, department of environmental health. Please i really need your help, am facing so many challenges in school am even thinking of dropping from school. Please help me let my dream of becoming an environmentalist not fade away. I’ll really appreciate if u come to my aid. Here is my number 08164499495

Uche
    May 10, 2017 at 1:22 am

Steph God has really use you to unite so many couples who are living like flat mates. Make me fabulous you are bae.
    . I pray that a day will come for me to have the opportunity of looking into your eyes and say THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Funke
    May 11, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Each episode of Make me Fabulous teaches me new lessons on how to make my home great, I really pray my Family is opportune to be hosted on this show, it will sure help in strengthen my home, considering the situation at hand.. I will be one of the most happiest person on heart if this can happen.

Keep up the good work Steph….. I have that believe that I will surely get to meet and discuss at length with you someday.

Ifeyinwa Eluka_Aneke
    May 20, 2017 at 12:13 am

As i watch this film today,I was very happy for the couple, because I know what it mean making lovers happy as a gift,its amazing seeing how happy the couple were,thank you

Ifeyinwa Eluka_Aneke
    May 20, 2017 at 12:19 am

How I wish, hope,pray & believe with faith that I & my husband will be favoured with this Golden opportunity of Make me Fabulous

Funmi olawale
    May 20, 2017 at 8:48 am

This is a beautiful and unique idea to appreciate and impact the lives of couples and also for couples to value their love and reunite their intimacy. I give a thumb up to the inventor and big brains behind the screen. Love To Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus. Keep the flag flying. God will bless all your sponsors that make the dream come through. Steps! U re brain and beauty in one body.

onyeka ozoagu
    June 10, 2017 at 10:08 am

Though i have not participated in this but i love it like heaven. Its great. Great for we women that have never had such an outing. God bless Steph!!!

Ezekiel chidindu john
    June 14, 2017 at 11:06 am

I wish my parents can be invited because I like the program…Ma u are a good woman for making couples feels fabulous.

Oluwaseyi
    June 19, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I really do not know anything about its before until I was bored and just was searching for random programs on the cable on fox TV the name of the program caught my attention and since then I feel in love with the program I haven’t missed its till then. Kudos to all the organizers God bless you

Nancy Tungkat
    June 21, 2017 at 10:27 am

Wow love wat is happening, Hope to win n b part of dis golden xperience

Aggie
    June 29, 2017 at 12:24 am

Heard of this program from my sister in Calabar who saw it on NTA international. My hubby and i need to re-ignite and boost our romance and love life. Too much job pressures had it toil on us both. Well done Steph!

FATIMA
    July 4, 2017 at 12:52 am

You are divinely destined and favoured not just to be supportive on disadvantage girls and women, but you also take these great people with respect, love, care and above all you make them realize their God given potentials and greatness. Steph I will be ever grateful to God almighty if given opportunity to meet you in person and to sincerely salute your courage and a job well done.