Hi SL Fabz,
I hope your day has been great so far.
It seems growing long and healthy hair is hot topic here so I promise we’re gonna discuss it more in the coming weeks. In my last post on 5 Tips to Maintaining Longer & Healthier Hair, some people asked questions about dealing with hair breakage and split ends.
Split ends occur when hair becomes weak and begins to break near the end of the hair shaft. It can be caused by several factors such as excessive heat, use of harsh styling products and brushing hair when it is wet.
The secret to dealing with split ends is moisture! And the best kind of moisture for your hair is gotten from natural products. You can tame split ends by providing your hair with extra moisture and getting a trim every two months.
Here is a guideline to getting shiny and healthy hair using all natural ingredients.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 large raw egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
How to use it:
- Put your ingredients into a bowl, and use a whisk to blend.
- Apply the mixture from mid-length up (applying it from the roots are a little too heavy and may weigh down the hair)
- Ensure that you work the ingredients evenly into your ends.
- Leave the treatment on for about twenty minutes to one hour.
- Use warm water to shampoo and condition.
Do this regularly and see the wonders it does to your hair!
Does anyone have any other home remedy for hair breakage and split ends?