Everyone knows the wonder a good lipstick does, especially the iconic red lipstick. But many women – regardless of their skin colour – usually have challenges finding a suitable colour that suits them.
Here are 7 lipstick shades that would look good on you:
1. Sleek Papaya Punch: A rich coral-orange and applies smoothly. It is also a good gradient when applied with a purple lipstick.
2. MAC Ruby Woo: Internet reviews dub this vibrant red lipstick as the “perfect sexy red from the runway to you.” I think its lovely too.
3. Nars in Chelsea Girls: A nude beige high-shine lip color with a unique texture. Should suit any skin colour.
4. Lancôme’s L’Absolu Rouge Grande Amour: This is flawless, and perfect for dark skinned ladies.
5. MAC Fixed on Drama: If you want that edgy look, this is a highly pigmented (deep wine), easy to apply and long wearing lipstick .
6. Mac Flat Out Fabulous: If you like some colour, this cool-toned, fuschia-plum with a flat matte finish should work perfectly.
7. Kate Rimmel Nude: This is more suitable for a daytime natural look. You could spice it up with a little lip-liner and gloss.
I hope you find these suggestions really helpful when next you want to get your groove on.
Remember, one great trick for looking beautiful, is by feeling beautiful!
Ladies, which one is your favorite? Mine is the MAC Ruby Woo.
Photo Credit: Poshmark.com, Lipstickalley.com, Pinterest