Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

By  |  12 Comments
SL in LA Sentinel Entertainment

SL in LA Sentinel Entertainment

#SL Buzz!! I am excited to be featured in the January 24, 2013 edition of the renowned No. 1 African-American Newspaper in Los Angeles, California – The LA Sentinel about my work and upcoming projects.

Thanking you all, my #SL Fabz, for your support. Really looking forward to some great #2013 things. What are you looking forward to this year?

xoxo

#SL

Comments

Facebook comments

12 Comments

1. oshi Rachek

January 25, 2013 at 3:32 am

Oh very good steph-L that’s wht we need in nigeria right now,I pray God gives u more Grace and speed to succeed in it,Amen.

2. Lovepeddler

January 25, 2013 at 9:45 am

Looking forward to coming back to Nigeria so as to contribute towards her quest for economic development. We all — as a nation — must build this country – if we don’t, who will?
    If our parents failed us by keeping silent, we can be a failed generation to the next generation and up coming ones. Just like Professor Chukwuma Soludo says: “The penalty we pay for keeping silent is to be ruled by evil men” …

3. Mana

January 25, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I’m so happy for you Stephanie.

4. FRANCIS GRACE

January 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Keep it up Diva!!! its all urs,
    As for me, am looking forward to achieving all my heart desires!

5. FRANCIS GRACE

January 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Keep it up Diva!!! its all urs,
    As for me, am looking forward to achieving all my heart desires!

6. tmine

January 25, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Kudos steph L. More grease to ur elbow. Looking forward to great things this year. Things that can never be forgotten by the next generations to come. I’m proud of u girl!!!

7. Lilian

January 25, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Hi Stephanie, I just read the article and skimmed through your blog; i just have to say that you are awesome! You are an inspiration and God will continue to bless you and grant you favour.

You have always been a cool, nice ans sweet person, i remember when we hung out longggg time ago in NYC; it will be nice yo hang out with you again and work with you especially on the VVF project you are working on.

I Love you girl, U rock!

8. mega onyex eunice

January 26, 2013 at 8:40 am

Dear,am looking forward 2 been a solutionist 2 dis country,people’s problems & a blessing,an assets 2 lifes,states,nations & generations. Dear,may God continue 2 bless ur marriage,announce u & always give u reasons 2 smile,smile dat will last forever,am always proud of u. Jesus loves u,so do i.

9. Chini Live

January 26, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Nice one! Steph

10. thebanquethall.blogspot.com

January 26, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Stephanie…you got ur own class girl and ur own pace. I like how you made niche for ur self..both personally and professionally. Good for you girl.

Peeps, please visit my Non-Religious Christian blog,

It’s a nice Christian blog…and I know u will like it, whether u are a christian or not. Remember, this is the time to get real closer to God. Make Jesus your Lord.

11. choice

January 26, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Wonderful this is gud!!! Well am luking 4ward to starring in ur movie

12. osiemi princess

January 28, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Really proud of u stephanie!!!!!!!!!! Kip it up! I’m still a student so I looking forward to having straight A’s. And I don’t mind interning part-time for u and ur team during the hols………it would be d best thing yet!