When it comes to skincare, I’m definitely here for natural products. You can get some of the best results to stubborn problems like dry skin and acne by simply mixing up some ingredients you already have in your kitchen!
NOTE: It is important to cleanse the face thoroughly before applying any kind of facial mask.
You can use a banana as an all-natural, homemade face mask that moisturizes your skin and leaves it looking and feeling softer.
- Mash up half of a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste
- Mix in a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey
- Gently apply it to your face and neck
- Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water.
Egg white contains protein which has skin-tightening effects and absorbs excess oil from the skin.
- Add one egg white and the juice of half a lemon to a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture together thoroughly until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Apply a thin layer to the face using a clean facial brush or cotton pad. Avoid rubbing the mixture into the eyes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Oatmeal mask will help your skin stay young and smooth. The anti-inflammatory properties in the grains make it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of dry oats with two tablespoon of honey
- Add one tablespoon of milk to this mixture and apply onto your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water.
Have you tried any of these face masks? What other homemade masks do you like to use?